This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Company Name: Rana Framing Ltd.
Permanent Position: Steel Stud Framer- Carpentry
No. of vacancies: 4
Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: 10909 128A St, Surrey, BC, V3T 3G1
Work Location: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley as per company contracts.
Wage rate:$26.00-29.00 per hour (37.50 hours per week)
Education: High School is an asset.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of similar experience
Language: Basic Knowledge of English.
- Cut metal framing and trim to size, using cutting tools.
- Install horizontal and vertical metal studs to frames so that wallboard can be attached to interior walls
- Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements
- Measure and cut openings in panels or tiles for electrical outlets, windows, vents, plumbing, or other fixtures, using keyhole saws or other cutting tools
- Measure and mark surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices
- Remove existing plaster, drywall, or paneling, using crowbars and hammers
- Cut and screw together metal channels to make floor or ceiling frames, according to plans
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain, or shine.
Employer: Rana Framing Ltd
How to apply:
By Mail: 10909 128A St, Surrey, BC, V3T 3G1