This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Company Name: Right-Link Logistics Ltd
Permanent Position: Truck Trailer Mechanic (NOC 7321)
Wage Rate: $28.00 for 40 hours week
Work Start Date: As soon as possible
Office: 34208 Amblewood Place, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2S 7N2
Positions Available: 02
Education: High School
Experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience
Type of Industry Experience: Trucking
Language: Basic knowledge of English
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of trucks and trailers
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Perform brake and safety inspections and complete required repairs and reports
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Maintain required tools.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Communicates regularly with the Manager regarding work schedules, job assignments, and other shop issues.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Completes paperwork associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage
- Communicates with supervisor and/or driver for clarification of problems and discuss preventive techniques with drivers to minimize future repairs.
Working conditions and physical capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other information: Candidate must be eligible to work In Canada.
Employer: Right-Link Logistics Ltd
How to Apply:
By Mail: 34208 Amblewood Place, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2S 7N2
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org