Right-Link Enterprises Ltd. is looking for Long Haul Truck Driver. NOC: 7411
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: 34208 Amblewood Place, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2S 7N2 (Candidate will drive various locations around north America
Positions available: 5
Minimum Education required: Completion of secondary school is required.
Working Hours: 50 hours/week
Work Experience required: No minimum experience required. Training will be provided. Previous experience is an asset.
Starting date: ASAP
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver's License (Class 1 or A), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor-trailer, Flatbed, Refrigerated, Logging, highway
Type of Travel: Long-haul, Regional, Provincial/territorial, National,
Documentation Knowledge: Driver logbook, Bill of lading, Inspection report (pre-trip, in-route, post-trip), Trans-border documentation, Maintenance and repair reports, Trip reports, Accident or incident reports Communication Equipment.
Weight Handling: More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials,
• Loading and unloading of goods,
• Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo,
• Plan travel schedules and routes, Use atlases and other trip planning aids,
• Receive and relay information to central dispatcher,
• Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy,
• Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment,
• Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness,
• Perform emergency roadside repairs Security and Safety
Basic security clearance, Criminal record check, driving record check (abstract), Medical exam, Drug test Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel cross-border, Willing to travel for extended periods, Willing to travel overnight, Valid driver's license Work Location Information: Various locations Essential Skills: Oral communication, Working with others.
Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada and should be willing to drive long haul.
How to apply: