Permanent Position: In Home-Child Caregiver (NOC: 4411)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
Wage Rate: $15.00 - $18.00 Hourly 40 Hours Per week.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Location: 12227 75 AVE Surrey, BC V3W 2S7
Education: High school an asset.
Experience: Child care experience an asset
Benefits: Relocation expenses & Medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Languages: Basic knowledge of English.
- Preparing meals, snacks and feeding the baby formula milk
- Put the baby down for naps
- Changing diapers and clothing, as well as washing and drying clothes as required
- Bathing the baby
- Playing with the baby and taking him for walks in the stroller
- Reading to the baby
- Some cleaning and general housekeeping
- Supervise and care for child in employer’s residence.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the child.
- Watch for all activity of child if have any problem, bring the problems to the attention of parents.
Other Information: Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be willing to work on all shifts.
Employer Name: Simranjit khosla
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org