Love the outdoors and a job that changes from one day to the next? Hate it when you work hard but make the same as the next guy? Want to be a part of the most successful student painting company in eastern Canada? Here’s your chance for a rewarding summer.
- $15-$20/hr -Also dependent on speed
- Appropriately prepare interior and exterior surfaces for painting.
- Paint interior and exterior surfaces (decks, fences, siding, doors, walls, etc.).
- Consistently communicate with Co-workers or a Crew Chief
- Maintain a clean and organized job site.
- Drop off flyers and market to neighboring houses.
- Hard work and dedicated is heavily REWARDED.
- High Potential for raises, bonuses and managing positions.
- Industry level trainings for both Theoretical and practice paint technology and techniques.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Be a team player, hard worker, self-motivated, punctual.
- We hire for ATTITUDE, POTENTIAL and WILLINGNESS for development, not experience.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must enjoy working outdoors.
- Have reliable transportation to job sites.
- Comfortable with heights and working on ladders.
- Painting experience is an asset but not necessary.
Please send a 1-2 sentence introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing your applications.