Company Name: Narwal & Sons Trucking Ltd.
Permanent Position: Logistics Supervisor (NOC-1215)
Wage Rate: $25.00 to $27.00 per hour, for 37.50 hours per week
Work Start Date: As soon as possible
Office: 4883 168th Street, Surrey, BC V3Z1E2
Positions Available: 1
Education: High School
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Type of Industry Experience: Trucking
Language: Basic knowledge of English is must
1. Scheduling transportation crews and routes and other related activities
2. Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
3. Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
4. Requisition supplies and materials
5. Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
6. Scheduling/Coordinating truck shipments and addressing any issues that come up during transit
7. Tracking and tracing
8. Maintaining carrier database by keeping pricing and contact information current
9. Assisting in resolving customer issues relating to freight transportation
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract), Medical exam, Drug test
NOTE: Please mention the Job Title in subject line while applying for this position.
Employer: Narwal & Sons Trucking Ltd.
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: 4883 168th Street, Surrey, BC V3Z1E2