Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Job Type : Full-Time and Permanent (40 hours/week)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Flexible hours.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Answer electronic enquiries.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office
Area of Specialization:Invoices; Correspondence; Contracts
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail.
Work Location Information: Relocation costs covered by employer
Personal Suitability: Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Reliability; Organized.
Other Information: Candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org