Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Job Type: Full-Time and Permanent (40 hours/week)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- Prepare and submit reports.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Establish work schedules.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Ensure food service and quality control.
- Address customers' complaints or concerns.
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Hire food service staff.
Work Setting: Restaurant; Fast food outlet or concession
Workers Supervised: Kitchen and food service helpers; Food service counter attendants and food prepares; Food and beverage servers; Cook (general)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines.
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
Work Location Information:Relocation costs covered by employer
Personal Suitability: Flexibility; Team player; Client focus
Other Information: Candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
By email: email@example.com