Reporting directly to the CEO, the Account Executive, based in our Burnaby office, will be responsible for securing Mid-Market level business opportunities in all market segments and will own and manage the respective growth. They will have a strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic work environment. The Account Executive will be responsible for Mindfield’s ongoing business development activities. These efforts will assist in achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the market segment.
How Will YOU Make an Impact as the Account Executive
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Drives the initial evaluation and qualification of the customer opportunity.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the territory/segment.
- Supports management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Supports the targeted marketing strategy to both our strategic accounts and SME market (email, content, tradeshows, webinars, conferences).
- Communicates in a professional, effective and timely manner with the leadership team, staff and customers alike, including the development of well written emails, proposals, status reports and project plans and all other communications.
- Manages projects and priorities efficiently communicating progress to the leadership team and executive management.
What makes you a great candidate?
- A minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success in solution sales such as RPO, recruiting solutions, SaaS services, outsourced recruitment services, enterprise software.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University or equivalent related experience.
- Proven track record of selling recurring revenue solutions
- Actively involved in local and national HR events and conferences.
- Deep recruitment industry expertise and a true HR thought leader in local network.
- Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships - a true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close.
- Strong needs analysis, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Dynamic presentation and public speaking skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Display strong closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Articulate, motivated and organized.
- Comfortable working with senior executives and display ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and reporting capabilities.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
Why You Should Work For Mindfield
- We believe that what we do makes a difference in people’s lives – we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find the work they love.
- Our employees rave about our comprehensive onboarding & training program. We continue to develop our employees through our Learning Journey program.
- Be part of a growing company with a collaborative & team oriented culture in an open concept office environment.
- We truly live our corporate values: Exceptional Customer Focus, Results Driven, Dedicated to Company Success & Continuous Improvement.
- Not sold yet? Check out #Mindfieldlife and @Mindfieldgroup on Instagram
Be ready to surround yourself with high-performing, like-minded individuals who make a difference!
Mindfield is a Recruitment Outsourcing solutions provider that partners with companies to create powerful hourly workforces. Our solutions combine a recruitment team, simple to use technology and a data-driven hiring strategy that promises to improve the quality of our customers’ hourly workforce. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure, and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates.