Connex is a privately held Canadian company with over 15 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our companys vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as one of Canadas leading communications integrators, were committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees....
This position is expected to develop new sales opportunities by opening doors and arranging the initial meetings. This position is also directly tied to the regional sales revenue goals. The nature of business development is to provide a critical component to the success of our corporate sales strategy.
- The key role of the Account Executive is to identify and generate new sales opportunities and arrange executive meetings.
- Delivers company business value propositions by keeping aware of product and service offerings
- Initiates and influence high-level business telephone conversations with decision makers at medium to large size enterprise corporations
- Introduces our corporation and the width and breadth of our products and services. In addition, discusses current and future promotions.
- Assists in facilitating strategic regional vertical and field marketing campaigns
- Researches corporate and external databases for customer or prospect information
- Gathers information and qualify critical event leads by calling and evaluating the prospect’s needs on any voice, data, maintenance or managed services technology
- Arranges 10 well-qualified meetings every month.
- Enters all prospect corporate information and details of every sales opportunity in corporate sales funnel (CSI)
- Documents all BD meetings, financial values of all proposals and bookings.
- Accepts and Responds to front door prospect and customer calls, re-directed service centre calls and answers e-mail enquiries from our web site
- Contacts customers and prospects on product and service promotions.
- Assists in trade shows to promote the company, reach out to new prospects and book follow-up meetings.
- Maintains product and service offering knowledge by attending courses and webinars
- A self-starter, a sales executive with a proven track record of individual sales success
- Must have 5+ years of sales experience in the technology business.
- Hands on , energetic, ambitious, and able to focus on the basics of arranging well-qualified executive meetings
- Strong customer focus when dealing with our installed base of customers
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of voice and data products and services
- Must have strong cold-calling skills accompanied by persistence, determination and focus
- Superior communication skills, verbal and written
- A goal-oriented and focused team player who demonstrates an ability to get things done
- Bilingual English/French is an asset