Winfooz is an all in one Dealer-to-Dealer Marketplace to buy and sell Autos online. We are revolutionizing the way wholesale auto trading is conducted online.
We are ambitious high-tech start-up ready to offer innovative, simple and performance maximizing tools for car dealers. We are expanding globally building teams in Ireland, Jordan, Canada and US. As a well backed Startup you have the opportunity to be one of the first to join a unique team that is passionate about bringing e-commerce to auto wholesale.
Our new teams of determined experts thrive to create a strong brand and secure the leading position in the market with rewarding, supporting, dynamic and fun-to-work culture. We combine traditional values and modern environment to offer continuous challenges, development opportunities in friendly yet professional place. We recognize that people are our greatest asset and we value each individual contribution. We want to share the success and our journey to the top with our people by recognizing and rewarding the highly skilled, like-minded people for their ideas and achievements....
We are now looking for an experienced Accountant / Bookkeeper to join our growing team in Canada (Ontario). This is a great opportunity for the right person to become part of a growing team, working in a fair environment, as well as working with a senior management team that drive their staff to succeed and develop.
You are an experienced accountant with payroll and accounts payable/receivable experience. You are a independent worker, self-motivated and detailed oriented. You can adapt to most situations and have a go getter attitude.
What will you do
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
What do we require
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required. CPA Track preferred
- 2-4 Years of Accounting, Bookkeeping experience, including payroll
- Experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office preferred
- Competent in accounting and financial practices and procedures
- Strong communication and written skills
- Outstanding eye for detail
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Able to maintain effectiveness in changing work responsibilities and environment
Winfooz is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law