Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an experienced accountant ready to step into role leading a small team? Do you have a desire to contribute to business growth and initiate improvements over the long term as you grow in your own career? This established Manitoba company requires an experienced Accountant to oversee day-to-day accounting activities, as well as being hands on with the preparation of financial statements, month-end and yearend, reconciliations and payroll processes. If you have a desire to become part of a dynamic, dedicated, family company, this position may be for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare month end financial statements
* Prepare and upload journal entries
* Perform bank reconciliations
* Process payroll, including T4’s
* Make collection calls
* Assist with the audit process
* Investigate and resolve finance related issues
* Identify and implement process improvements
* Ad-hoc duties as assigned
* 4+ years of accounting experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting, CPA designation is preferred
* Prior accounting experience within a manufacturing environment
* Previous supervisory experience
* Previous experience using of Accpac is an asset
* System savvy, with advanced knowledge of Excel
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established Manitoba company with strong growth potential
* Positive, team-oriented work environment
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 12646 to GENINE PARRY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.926.2210
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.