This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Rochester Aluminum is an industry leading aluminum manufacturer and toll processor. With full integrated manufacturing facility just north of Toronto, Ontario, Rochester Aluminum produces approximately 10 million pounds of aluminum per month.
Our products include Aluminum for Deoxidizing and Slag Conditioning of Steel, Aluminum Foundry Alloys for the Automotive Industry, Custom Aluminum Alloys and Primary Aluminum Products for Chemical and Specialty Alloy Applications. We are a reliable supplier with an impeccable record for delivering high quality products on time.
At this moment, we are looking for an experienced Cost Financial Analyst to join our team. This exciting opportunity will require the successful candidate to work closely with our different departments in determining material acquisition, project delivery, and prolific product pitches.
- Perform financial analysis of material acquisition including monthly analysis of cost and forecast and budget;
- Oversee and assist in determining monthly budget and project coordination and ensure projected costs estimates are followed;
- Work with the accounting team to monitor accrual balances on Cost of Sales and monthly acquisitions ensuring that month-end entries are completed in a timely and accurate manner;
- Work closely with management in preparing and finalizing annual budgets and monthly and quarterly forecasts;
- Assist in analyzing project management and business development proposals especially during drafting cost-estimates, planning proposals, and charting and managing timelines;
- Assess business opportunities and serve as main liaison between potential clients and the company;
- Overlook corporate financial and operational portfolios to ensure that company adheres to all financial responsibilities;
- Draft business risk and compliance reports as per federal and provincial provisions
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong financial and operational management skills
- Good English language skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Accounting and/or Financial Analysis
- 2+ years of experience as Cost Financial Analyst specializing in corporate budget proposals
- Ability to work under pressure
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Permanent, Full-time position
- $34.50 per hour based on 35-hours work week;
- Applicable overtime pay consisting of 1½ times or $51.75 per hour will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
- Place of work: 31 Freshway Dr. Concord, ON L4K 1R9. Occasional travel may be required. Transportation will be paid by the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by email or by replying to this post with your resume and cover letter or click apply and reply to this posting.
Rochester Aluminum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome submissions from all qualified applicants. However, please note that only those who meet the requirements of the job being offered will be contacted for interview.
Please visit our website at http://www.rochesteraluminum.com/ to know more about our products and services.