Since incorporation in 2000, Glenmore Fabricators Ltd. has been an industry leader in the structural and miscellaneous steel industry. We provide quality in-house detailing and engineering for structural and a wide array of commercial and industrial projects. We strive for progressive growth and development through investment in our employees, relationships with clients and technology.
To act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers, who will undertake a range of other administrative tasks as identified by both the General and Office Manager.
Glenmore Fabricators Ltd is currently seeking an Administrative Accounting Assistant / Receptionist. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience and be familiar with Quick Books Pro and Ceridian Payroll Service. All applicants must have transportation as transit is not an option.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintain the office schedule
- Assisting in typing and general organization
- General office assistant, help with transmittal, logging and saving documents
- General assistant for the whole office creating documents
- Opening Mail
- Arranging Couriers
- Answering Phones
- Maintaining Office Equipment
- Match Invoices with packing slips and PO’s
- Coding Invoices
- Enter Invoices to QuickBooks Pro
- Enter Invoices into Job Costing
- Calculate Timecards
- Input timecards into Ceridian Payroll Spreadsheets
- Enter hours into man-hours spreadsheet
- Maintain employee calendars
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Word, Outlook, and QuickBooks.
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Ability to use computer and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information.
- Very good organize skills and management techniques
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to multitask.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org