Administrative and Business Services Officer
INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing assembles and delivers the highest quality luxury and security standard armored trucks, vans, SUVs and limousines. The Company utilizes a combination of advanced defense and custom-made technologies, modern composite and transparent ballistic materials to create superb luxury yet top-secure vehicles for its clients.
All INKAS® Armored Vehicles are manufactured in Canada using the best possible materials by the best-trained professionals in the field.
At this time, INKAS® is looking to expand its services and is need of an experienced Administrative and Business Services Officer for construction for a full-time, permanent position. Working in a team of mechanical engineers, security and design professionals, the Administrative and Business Services Officer will be overseeing all administrative and business procedures of INKAS® construction projects across Canada.
The ideal candidate will have years of hands-on experience in administrative planning and business services procedures in construction. Please see specifications of the position below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Budget and Financial Management:
- Assist in preparation of operational budget including negotiating with clients about their project designs and costs
- Monitor flow of project intakes, sales, and increase or decrease of profit per fiscal period
- Prepare periodic sales - market analysis and other special correspondence, and develop proposals to address any possible deficiencies
- Inventory and Supply Management:
- Maintain adequate inventory of specialized construction products and other necessary supplies at all times
- Develop service processes aiming to address shortages in case of inevitable delays on completion of projects
- Scheduling and Delivery of Services
- Communicate with clients and dealers regarding flow and delivery of materials to ensure balance of local inventory levels as per stage and progress of projects
- Oversee delivery and receiving of specialized security products, especially those that are not available in the local market
- Business Expansion:
- Conduct research and assemble data and reports to ensure company services are at par with regional market trends
- Connect with clients to ensure finalized designs, costs, and specifications of site designs
- Internal and Employee Relations:
- Establish work procedures to ensure that deadlines are met, company procedures are followed, and business goals are achieved
- Oversee and co-ordinate day-to-day office organizational procedures, and evaluate and develop new practices as deemed necessary
- High Knowledge of construction procedures from start to finish
- Understanding of renovation and restoration projects
- Experience working with custom-assembled construction materials
Compensation and Conditions:
- $23.50 per hour, overtime rate of $35.25 will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
- 35-hour work week,
- Permanent, non-seasonal position, full benefits offered,
- Location of company’s head office: 3605 Weston Road, Toronto, Ontario M9L 1V7. YOU MAY BE ASKED TO TRAVEL TO OTHER SITES. ALL EXPENSES WILL BE PAID BY THE COMPANY.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in administrative planning and business services in the construction sector
- Completion of secondary school or its equivalent
- Experience in security construction an asset
- Must communicate thoroughly in English to ensure smooth communication
How to apply:
Please apply by email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter or by mail 3605 Weston Road, Toronto, Ontario M9L 1V7. (please indicate “Construction Admin Officer” on the envelope).