MP Drywall & Investments Ltd.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1241)
No of Vacancies: 01
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible.
Work Address: Unit 163- 1999 Savage Road, Richmond BC V6V 0A5.
Wage rate: $22.00 - $24.00 hourly for 37.5 hrs per week.
Education: High School.
Experience: 1 - 2 years of relevant experience.
Languages: Basic English.
Benefits: Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer as well as the first three months of medical insurance, if required.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Compile data and other information.
- Work to meet deadlines & ensure that deadlines are met on time.
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, Printers, computers and telephones.
- Prepare and submit daily work reports.
- Report to Office Supervisor on a daily basis.
The course of the day the Administrative Assistant role does overlap with some of the responsibilities and general duties of all employees such as occasionally have to answer inbound telephone calls, booking appointments, may be required to attend meeting help outside of the company premises.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner.
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
Employer: MP Drywall & Investments Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Fax: 604-270-4769
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit 163- 1999 Savage Road, Richmond BC V6V 0A5