Job Title: Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1241)
Company:Opinder Bhatti Farms
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 5061 Tolmie Road, Abbotsford, BC, V3G 2V4, Canada
Wage rate: $23.00 -$25.00 per hour for 37.5 hours per week, overtime will be paid after 40 hours
Education: High School
Experience: 1 Year to less than 2 Years of experience in similar field
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Job Duties: Administrative assistants perform some or all of the following duties:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff.
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
- Prepare Correspondence, reports forms, applications by compiling data and other information.
The course of the day the Administrative Assistant role does overlap with some of the responsibilities and general duties of all employees such as occasionally have to answer inbound telephone calls, booking appointments, and attend meetings outside of the company premises.
Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
Employer:Opinder Bhatti Farms
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 5061 Tolmie Road, Abbotsford, BC, V3G 2V4, Canada
By Fax: 604-823-2261