Job Title: Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1241)
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 6906 130 Street, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 4J5
Wage rate: $22.50 - $25.00 per hour, for 37.5 hours per week. Overtime will be paid after 40 hours
Education: High School an asset
Experience: 1 Year to less than 2 Years
Languages:Good command of written & Spoken English.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Compile data and other information.
- Work to meet deadlines & ensure that deadlines are met on time.
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, Printers, computers and telephones.
- Prepare and submit daily work reports.
- Report to Office Supervisor on a daily basis.
The course of the day the Administrative Assistant role does overlap with some of the responsibilities and general duties of all employees such as occasionally have to answer inbound telephone calls, booking appointments, may be required to attend meeting help outside of the company premises.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Benefits: Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer as well as the first three months of medical insurance, if required.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
Employer:Lalli Bros Express Ltd
How to Apply:
By Fax:(604) 507-9826
By Mail:6906 130 Street, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 4J5