Amazing Print is a leader in the web-to-print field. Since 1997, Amazing Print has served the business-to-consumer and business-to-business market spaces with innovative products and services focused on print technologies and print marketing solutions. Thousands of people all over the world use our award winning eCardBuilder to power their own private branded print stores enabling visitors to easily design and order custom business cards online. Backed by superior graphic services and customer support, Amazing Print continues to be a leader in the web to print field.
With dealers and printers from all parts of the world and exclusive distributors in the United Kingdom and Canada, Amazing Print is excited to finally bring its services to other parts of the world.
Constantly growing and always looking for outstanding talents, we are now in search of an experienced Administrative Planning and Business Services Officer to join our company.
The candidate must be able to perform the following:
- Budget and Financial Management:
- Assist in preparation of operational budget including negotiating with dealers and clients inside and outside of Canada
- Monitor flow of sales, purchases, and increase or decrease of profit per fiscal period
- Prepare periodic sales - market analysis and other special correspondence, and develop proposals to address any possible deficiencies
- Inventory and Supply Management:
- Maintain adequate inventory of products and other necessary supplies at all times
- Develop service processes aiming to address shortages in case of inevitable delays on delivery of products and services
- Production and Shipment:
- Communicate with dealers and clients regarding flow and delivery of products to ensure balance of local inventory levels
- Oversee delivery and receiving of products, especially those that are sent outside of North America, including adherence to all international and local shipping regulations
- Business Expansion:
- Conduct research and assemble data and reports to ensure company services and products are at par with regional market trends
- Connect with dealers and clients to ensure finalized designs, costs, and specifications of new software designs for consumers outside of North America are at the same level as those delivered domestically
- Internal and Employee Relations:
- Establish work procedures to ensure that deadlines are met, company procedures are followed, and business goals are achieved
- Oversee and co-ordinate day-to-day office organizational procedures, and evaluate and develop new practices as deemed necessary
- College Diploma in Business or in a related field
- At least 2 plus years of work experience as Administrative Planning Officer developing and implementing administrative procedures for a reputable organization
- Experience in working with both local and international operations
- Experience in working in the IT field would be considered an asset
- Good English skills
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Full-time, permanent position;
- Compensation consists of $23.25 per hour or $42,315 annually. Applicable overtime pay consisting of 1½ times the regular pay rate will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
- Work week consists of 35 hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by email to amazingprint@Outlook.com with your resume and cover letter, subject line “Admin Officer”. Do not contact the employer directly as your resume has to be reviewed before you are contacted for an interview. You may also send your resume by mail to 312 Dolomite Drive, Unit 202, Toronto, Ontario M3J 2N2. Please visit our website at http://www.amazingprint.com/ to know more about our products and services.