ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are excited to invite you to the Duet world, the gorgeous world of fashionable wedding and evening dresses from high-quality Ukrainian manufacturer. Since 2008, we have been manufacturing and selling our wedding and evening dresses to bridal salons of Europe, Africa, and North America. All dresses are made from high-quality fabrics: we use French lace, euro tulle, mesh, satin, chiffon, etc. We pay high attention to the quality of our product, so every dress is verified by a specialist before being released to the market.
With our client list growing very rapidly, Duet is getting busier and currently looking for a professional Advertising and Promotions Strategy Specialist with extensive previous experience in Marketing/ Advertising closely working with existing clients and expanding client audience by demonstrating their people skills. The ideal candidate would be a success-driven individual with a strong client orientation and advanced sales skills. Duet offers a friendly environment and support within the team and expects our potential team member to be completely dedicated.
This vacancy embraces, but is not limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis on offered products and services and establish advertising needs for successful business growth and development,
- Analyze customer demand and existing advertising strategies and implement necessary upgrades and changes;
- Propose, implement, develop and evaluate advertising and sales promotion strategies through different sources such as fashion magazines, newsletters, brochures, cold-calling, etc.,
- Deliver advertising campaigns and company policies and procedures to customers and partners,
- Develop social media advertising campaigns to promote Duet brand and our custom products;
- Prepare presentations and web releases on customized European dress designs and upcoming collections for existing and potential customers,
- Plan and organize various trade shows, meetings, showroom conferences, etc. and deliver these presentations to existing and potential customers,
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and inform senior management team on public opinion and possible solutions and advertising/ promotions strategies development,
- Create portfolio for wholesale and retail clients based on their order preferences;
- Establish relationships with new partners and maintain and nurture business relationships with existing clients by constantly promoting the company products and services and updating on ongoing deals,
- Maintain constant communication with wholesale and retail partners to ensure their regular and custom orders are timely addressed and completed;
- Negotiate deals and further strategies of collaboration and assist in preparation of finalizing of contracts with clients,
- Set sales targets for advertising and sales departments and monitor activities to ensure these targets are met or exceeded,
- Occasional meeting with clients and potential clients to identify their needs and prepare customized dress collections based on their initial inquiries.
- College diploma or university degree in Marketing/ Communications/ Public Relations/ Business Management
- 3+ years of experience in a similar capacity involving responsibility for advertising/ promotions campaigns and client accounts
- Prior experience in advertising agency environment would be considered as asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with broad understanding of customers’ inquiries and expectations
- Efficient time and stress management skills with a strong acumen to resolve arising and existing conflicts
- Knowledge of Russian/ Ukrainian language would be an asset
- Willingness to travel around GTA for presentations and other marketing events
- Hourly rate of $31.00 based on a 35-hours work week (applicable overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week)
- This position is based on permanent, full-time employment
- All relevant travel expenses will be covered by the employer
- Work location: 59 Napanee Street, Richmond Hill, ON L4E 0W9. Please note that this position requires travelling to different sites around GTA for client meetings and presentations
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and note that only those candidates that qualify for the position will be contacted for an interview. Please do not contact the employer directly.