Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
ASSISTANT AUTOMOTIVE SPRAYER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an automotive enthusiast with strong mechanical abilities and love dealing with people? Are you looking for an employer that will invest in you and help you grow? Our client, a long-standing leader in the automotive industry, is looking to grow their team with an Assistant Automotive Sprayer to focus on specialized spray systems, minor automotive repairs, and maintenance programs including their client tire program. The successful candidate should have a love of cars, enjoy dealing with people and looking to grow within a company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Responsible for spraying client and company vehicles as per scheduled appointments and providing excellent customer service
* Supporting the client care specialist with cleaning client and company vehicles
* Responsible for minor automotive repair and maintenance of client and company vehicles and managing the client tire program
* Ability to mentor and train other technician on spray applications
* Ability to meet with clients to discuss spray applications on company vehicles
* Supervise and co-ordinate offsite spray application trips
* Understanding and knowledge of automotive technology
* Experience in detailing vehicles
* Experience in coordinating schedules and activities
* Experience in providing client service
* Valid driver's license and clean drivers' abstract is required
* Ability to drive standard transmission vehicles
* Must be able to pass a criminal background and credit check
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12159) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.