As the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company, The Wendy’s Company includes more than 6,500 Franchise and Company restaurants in the US and 29 other countries worldwide.
From our food to our people, we never cut corners and we believe that we’re better together, and together includes you! Our independently owned and operated Wendy’s franchise located in Guelph, Ontario, is seeking an Assistant Store Manager.
Working closely with the Store Manager, you will assist with managing the operations and staff including executing all company policies, procedures, programs and systems to ensure the restaurant is achieving objectives and in accordance with all business practices.
As the Assistant Store Manger, you can expect to:
- Work closely with the Shift Manager to inspire Crew Members to always do their best
- Ensure guests enjoy an outstanding customer experience
- Schedule staff, oversee food ordering and inventory control
- Oversee the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Get great results while creating a warm, welcoming place for both employees and customers
- Foster a team atmosphere
- Current food safety certification
What makes you a great candidate:
- A high school diploma plus at least 6 months of experience in the restaurant industry (equivalencies may be considered)
- At least one year of experience in a supervisory role overseeing 10 or more people
- Drive to learn and grow, initiative, and a can do attitude
- A positive attitude and the ability to build a team and motivate others to achieve success
What we offer:
- A strong team atmosphere full of great people who enjoy dealing with the public to succeed
- Wage plus paid breaks
- Flexible hours
- Benefits program after your probationary period
We love to have fun and hopefully you do too! Apply online today!
In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Wendy’s welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.