The Associate Manager’s primary function is to manage all aspects of the store, including all personnel, product, merchandising functions, business processes and results for the store, along with the ability to manage the store as the Manager on duty in the absence of the Store Manager. The Associate Manager directs, and motivates the store team to provide service in accordance with the TH Customer Service program, generation of sales/profit, minimizing losses and ensuring the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained. The Associate Manager’s goals are to maximize associate productivity, ensuring consistent compliance with the execution of all company Policy & Procedures and maintain an environment that is results-driven. The Associate Manager is responsible for the development of associates individually and in partnership with the entire management team.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES (including but not limited to):
Deliver Business Results:
* Utilizes all company tools to drive results.
* Self-driven, results-oriented with a clear business focus.
* Strategic planner with the ability to prioritize according to business needs.
* Maintains track record of effective, sales focused team members that consistently meet TH expectations.
* Creates solid partnerships with mall, local community, and corporate partners to identify business, opportunities that results in an increase in store traffic and sales.
* Delivers a high level of communication with staff on a daily basis, ensuring flow of information in store. Ability to effectively communicate with team at Take 5 meetings, regarding individual sales performance, and other key performance indicators such as UPT, conversion, store results, product sales and other information to help them provide great service and achieve goals.
Managing Customer Service:
* Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills with both internal and external partners.
* Ability to train, develop and execute S.G.M. and TH Customer Service skills.
* Effectively trains, monitors and executes Direct Replenishment and Recovery process.
* Effectively manages customer’s complaints in a timely and effective manner.
* Adheres to Company Personal Appearance Standards to professionally represent the Tommy Hilfiger image.
* Ability to make business decisions based on current sell-through strategies.
* Maintains elevated store presentation by training and overseeing standards as defined in the ABC Brand Presentation manual and video as well as company directives with an eye for detail.
* Understands product needs and educates team on how to evaluate report information.
Managing Store Operations:
* Exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all policies and procedures.
* Ensures daily management of sales, payroll, controllable expenses, goals and company initiatives.
* Ensures store has all necessary tools (i.e. supplies, resources, binders, etc.) and knowledge of how to use them adequately.
* Aligns team with activities that will ensure that business goals are met.
* Manages in-store Orientation process.
Managing Human Resources:
* Actively trains, coaches and provides feedback to management team and associates.
* Assists Store Manager with on-going learning and development plans for management team.
* Consistently Networks, recruits and hires associates with bench strength.
* Comfortable with repetitive training delivery, understanding that it may look different based on how each of the learners comprehends the training.
* Effective performance management of store team-including training, coaching and feedback.
* Upon request of the manager, leads weekly management meetings and quarterly staff meetings.
* Ability to diagnose, develop and review Associate performance: conduct annual performance reviews with the Store Manager.
* Ability to set clear, actionable goals for self and team.
* Adheres to Human Resources Policies, Practices, and Procedures.
* Experience as a Store Manager, an asset.
* 3-5 years’ experience as an acting member of management, retail preferred.
* Fashion experience, preferred.
* Minimum High School education or equivalent.
* Computer Knowledge (MS Office, Adobe, Web understanding).
* Ability to change schedule, adapt to the needs of the position, undertaking night shifts, weekends and holidays.
* Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office.
* Ability to operate cash register and office computer and other equipment.
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International, Ltd.
À propos de nous
Avec une histoire de plus de 130 ans, PVH s'est illustrée en développant des marques et des entreprises au riche héritage américain et est devenue une des plus importantes entreprises de vêtements au monde. Nous comptons plus de 30 000 associés présents dans plus de 40 pays, et un chiffre d'affaires de 8 milliards $. Nous possédons les marques emblématiques telles que Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's et Olga en plus de commercialiser une variété de produits grâce à ces marques sous licence et biens d'autres connues à l'échelle nationale et internationale.
*La marque Speedo est sous licence pour l'Amérique du Nord et les Caraïbes en perpétuité pour Speedo International Ltd.