COBS Bread is part of Bakers Delight an Australian-owned company established in 1980 operating as Bakers
Delight in Australia and New Zealand, and as COBS Bread in Canada and the USA. morre than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA. The entire network employs over15,000 people, serving more than 2.1 million customers each week. All of COBS Breads baked goods are made fresh on
the same day they are sold, ensuring that everything is always fresh and delightful. Any unsold items are donated daily to charity....
COBS Bread is growing, and we’re looking for a Baker to join our team. Job involves reading production schedules and recipes, lifting 9kg flour bags measuring and mixing ingredients, molding and shaping dough, and baking products in the ovens. As well as working alongside the team to keep the bakery clean, and provide delightful customer service.
What we’re looking for:
• You’re a morning person as shifts start as early as 2 AM, 3 AM and 5 AM
• You have your own transportation as your shifts will often start earlier than public transit is available
• Previous baking experience is an asset, but it’s not required. We’re happy to train you
• You have a positive attitude, good organizational skills, and a quick learner.
• Continuous standing/ walking for all tasks
• Frequent lifting and carrying up to 9 kg.
• Fun and friendly work environment
• Growth and development opportunities, incl. certified COBS baker training & e-learning
• Complimentary products to take home every shift
• Satisfaction of baking everything fresh from scratch
• And more, including benefits for all full time employees