Our client located in Markham is looking for a Bilingual Part-Time Administrative Coordinator to add to their team.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent compensation package
- Mid-size environment
- Opportunity to get involved
- Free parking
Hours: Must be available Monday to Thursday (4 hours/day) ***flexible start/end time***
In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Coordinating logistical events
- Setting up clients and taking payments
- Following up on invitations sent
- Assist with various administrative tasks
- Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Fluently bilingual in both French/English
- A college and/or university degree
- 1-2 years of administrative or coordination experience
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to details, a sense of urgency and being resourceful are necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-pace and changing environment
Send your resume today to be considered for this position.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION AT http://www.blueskypersonnel.com/current-jobs/?referenceId=003378
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact BlueSky Personnel Solutions.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.