Our financial client located downtown is looking for a Bilingual Processing Representative to add to their growing team.
What's in it for you:
- Work for a leader in the investment industry
- Excellent compensation package along with benefits
- 3 week’s vacation
- Superb opportunity for a new grad!
Working hours: You must be available to work between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday. (No weekends!)
In this role, you will be responsible to process financial transactions based on the guideline. answer any inquiries via telephone and provide a superior customer service. You will need ensure that the information provided is accurate and that the client is fully satisfied.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluently bilingual in both French/English
- Strong customer service experience
- College and/or university degree
- Superior working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous financial, mutual funds or investments experience an asset
The successful candidate will be required to complete a full background check.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION AT http://www.blueskypersonnel.com/current-jobs/?referenceId=003399
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact BlueSky Personnel Solutions.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.