Job Title: Bookkeeper/Administrator (EN&JP)
Reference #: PFBABC191217
Employer: Property Management Company
Duration of employment: Permanent full-time position
Location: Vancouver, BC
Starting Date: ASAP
Work hours: 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour lunch break or 4-6 hours a day with a higher wage for an experienced bookkeeper
Compensations: $15 per hour or higher (DOE)
Main Job duties:
- Bookkeeping and generate invoices
- Update and maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Writing formal business letters in both English and Japanese
- Assist with the sales team and prepare sales reports
- Customer Service tasks; answering/directing phone calls and e-mails
- Any other administrative related job duties
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Reading Japanese is required but writing proficiency is not as important.
- Either working experience in accounting/bookkeeping or formal education in this field a must
- Ability to solve problems and work independently as well as part of a team
- Accurate, detail oriented and organized
- Resourceful, fast-thinking and multi-tasking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Certificate/diploma or higher level of education
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or have Canadian Permanent Resident Status
* Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements.
* Please visit jobppp.com, click 'Bookkeeper/Administrator (EN&JP)' and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.