Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
We are currently hiring a Bookkeeper/Office Manager/Executive Assistant for our client in Mississauga starting immediately. This is a direct hire on a day shift, pay rate $20.00+ per hour depending on experience.
Construction company currently looking for individual to take over for Bookkeeper/Office Manager/Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in QuickBooks Desktop, Microsoft Excel, and all Microsoft Office Products. They will have excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to multi- task competing projects effectively. He/she will be required to perform a variety of administrative duties to support owner in addition to other main office staff. The candidate will play a key function in the daily operations of the business from an administrative capacity.
- Full Cycle Bookkeeping including payroll using QuickBooks Desktop
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Monthly Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Responsible for ensuring offices materials and supplies are adequate at all times.
- Maintain overall cleanliness and organization of the full office
- Reception duties
- Completing UPS parcel shipping and receiving
- Initiating and managing relationships with vendors, service providers and client(s)
- Prepares departmental correspondence, reports, records, and other documents/forms as needed for main office.
- Responsible for completing all required daily confirmation follow ups, documentation and maintain effective electronic and hard copy filing systems.
- 5 years of related work experience
- Resourceful and highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Warm and positive attitude
- Must be "hands-on"
- Great time manager and able to work on multiple items and deadlines at a time
- Proficient in QuickBooks Desktop
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Experience working with outside vendors and negotiating contacts is an asset
- Understanding of the construction industry is an asset
If you are interested in this position, please come in for a walk-in interview and registration session Monday through Friday 8am-4pm. Our office is conveniently located near Dixie and Advance in Brampton.
Our address is:
190 Wilkinson Road
Transit from Shoppers World - Take the 511 Zum eastbound, get off at Dixie Road, board the 18 Dixie South and ask to be let out at the corner of Dixie and Advance. Our office faces the bus stop (across the grass).
Driving from Highway 401 - North on Highway 410, exit on Steeles Avenue, turn right to go eastbound on Steeles, turn right on Dixie Road, right on Advance Rd, right on Wilkinson Rd. We are the 3rd driveway on the right. Come to the back of the building and we’re on the corner closest to Advance.
Please ensure to bring the following with you so that we can get you to work as soon as possible:
- 2 Professional Employment References
- 2 Pieces of Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License, Health Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Proof of SIN Number (T4 Slip, Government Paperwork, Pay Stubs) with any accompanying work and study permits
- Direct Deposit Information
- Completed Criminal Background Search (if you have one)
Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help you Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @ bossstaffing.ca (no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields!
Come in and visit us TODAY to find your ideal position!
We look forward to working with you!