MP Drywall & Investments Ltd.
Job Title: Bookkeeper (NOC: 1311)
No of Vacancies: 01
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: Unit 163- 1999 Savage Road, Richmond BC V6V 0A5
Wage rate: $21.50 - $24.00 for 37.5 hours per week.
Education: High School, Diploma in Accounting an asset.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
Languages: Basic English.
BENEFIT: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer (if required).
- Maintaining the financial records for the company and keep records on the past and current accounts using computerized bookkeeping system.
- Records of day to day expenses post all the journal entries, prepare the balance sheet and the ledgers for the company.
- Prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, continuous learning. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
Employer: MP Drywall & Investments Ltd.
By Mail: Unit 163- 1999 Savage Road, Richmond BC V6V 0A5