ZE PowerGroup Inc. is a leading global provider of data management and analysis software. The ZEMA suite is a powerful combination of a massive energy database and an advanced set of web based tools that help companies view, analyze and conveniently distribute market intelligence throughout an organization.
We are looking for a full-time Bookkeeper to join the Accounting team. The candidate will be responsible for assisting in various accounting functions. If you are tech-savvy and interested in working for a rapidly growing and innovative company, then we want to hear from you.
- General accounting
- Accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Investments reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Maintaining different type of accounting schedules - Prepaid/Fixed Asset/Deferred Revenue
- GST and PST tax returns
- WCB reporting
- General office administration
- 3 years of bookkeeping experience, preferably in public practice
- Proficient in Profile and QuickBooks
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (Macro, Indirect formulas, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written English
- Experience with multi currencies environment
- Strong organization skills
- Cope with busy work environment and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively will be considered a strong asset
With a dynamic corporate culture and supportive management team, a career at ZE is what you make of it. Our environment is defined by the people that work in our company. We stress a balanced approach to work and healthy living. We have a games area as well as onsite Yoga. Our head office is located conveniently next to the Richmond Middle Arm waterfront trail, Olympic Oval, and Steve Nash Fitness club. ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and wants to make an impact, then we want to hear from you.
Please apply by clicking on the link below and filling out an online application. E-mail applications will not be considered. Thank you.