Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
BOSS Staffing is assisting our client in hiring a full time Boom Truck Operator to join their team immediately!
Our client is a leading wholesaler of plumbing and hydronics supplies in the GTA and are currently seeking an experienced Boom Truck Driver to join their team in Vaughan.
They are conveniently located in the Jane and Langstaff are of Vaughan.
They are hiring an experienced Boom Truck Operator full time to work a day shift 4:30AM-2:00PM Monday through Friday. This is a direct hire with a starting pay rate of $22-$24 per hour depending on experience.
Main Functions include:
- Executes the delivery to the customers according to the delivery route order as determined by the Supervisor and or Router / Shipper.
- Assists in the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Responsible for ensuring product in truck is loaded in a safe manner, load security prior to vehicle movement; the inspections and the maintenance of the truck, performing circle check of truck on a daily basis and notify supervisor of any problem.
- Executes customer and or supplier pick ups for return merchandise according to established procedures ensuring proper documents are used and obtaining signatures where necessary.
- Complete all the necessary delivery documents according to the established procedures set out by Next Supply, controls data for certain reports and remits them to his/her immediate supervisor (delivery run sheets etc.)
- Must follow safe driving practices and follow all Ministry of Transportation regulations. Perform and Maintain an Hours of Service log book as required by Provincial Legislation
- Responsible for carrying proper documentation in truck at all times as required by Provincial Legislation
- Maintains security of product and vehicle at all times
- On occasion, puts away stock, assists with warehouse duties, cleaning inside and outside of building.
- Occasionally drives the forklift or tow motor.
- Liaise with shipping supervisor any information to improve delivery process
- Executes all other duties required by the position and/or requested by the immediate supervisor.
- Two (2) year experience as a Truck Driver (min. DZ designation) WITH BOOM CERTIFICATION in a customer service related industry and/or loading /unloading experience
- Clean abstract a must
- Professional, clean appearance
- Solid communication skills
- Able to driver manual transmission
- Ability to drive extensive highway miles and knowledge of GTA
- Familiarity with us of GPS and mobile devices
- Knowledge of plumbing and hydronic products an asset
If you are interested in working with us, please come in for a walk-in interview and registration session. Our office is conveniently located near Dixie and Advance in Brampton.
Our address is:
190 Wilkinson Road
Transit from Shoppers World - Take the 511 Zum eastbound, get off at Dixie Road, board the 18 Dixie South and ask to be let out at the corner of Dixie and Advance. Our office faces the bus stop (across the grass).
Driving from Highway 401 - North on Highway 410, exit on Steeles Avenue, turn right to go westbound on Steeles, turn right on Dixie Road, right on Advance Rd, right on Wilkinson Rd. We are the 2 nd driveway on the left. Come to the back of the building and we’re on the corner closest to Advance.
Please ensure to bring the following with you so that we can get you to work as soon as possible:
- Drivers Abstract and CVOR
- 2 Years Professional Driving Employment References
- 2 Pieces of Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License, Health Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Proof of SIN Number (T4 Slip, Government Paperwork, Pay Stubs) with any accompanying work and study permits
Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help you Monday to Friday from 7am to 6pm –905-497-6752!
If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @ bossstaffing.ca (no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields!
Come in and visit us TODAY to find your ideal position!