Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
BRAKE OPERATOR (Winnipeg, MB)
We’re hiring a Brake Operator for a leading North American manufacturer. In this role, you will support the production team by operating machinery to produce a variety of parts, all of which will meet quality standards. If you’re a strong team player and an effective multi-tasker, then we’d like to hear from you!
* Minimum 2+ years of experience operating a brake machine
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills
* High level of attention to detail
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and have open availability for a variety of shifts
*Ring roller experience considered an asset
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume quoting job number 12061 to Dean Hinther at firstname.lastname@example.org
* $20.00 - $24.00 hourly, depending on experience, 12 hour shifts
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.