ompany Name: Shine Construction Ltd.
Permanent Position: Bricklayer (NOC- 7281)
No. of vacancies: 02
Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: 14463 – 91B Ave, Surrey, BC, V3R 7K9
Work Location: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley as per company contracts.
Wage rate: $30.50 - $34.00 per hour for 37.5 hours per week.
Benefits: Compensation package and hands on guidance: *A Great work-life balance will be promoted by-
1. Offering paid time off
2. Time to volunteer in their communities
3. Ability to take unpaid leave to pursue interests
* Mentoring and training will take place over the tenure of employment taking into consideration strengths and weaknesses of employees.
Education: High School an asset
Experience: 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Building or repairing walls in accordance to construction plans.
- Lays building materials such as brick, structural tile, using other materials to construct walls and partitions.
- Measures distance from reference points and marks guidelines on working surface to lay out work.
- Spreads soft bed of mortar (that serves as base and binder) for bricks in rows and spreading mortar between joints.
- Cutting and shaping bricks to fit corners, ceilings and floors
- Determines vertical and horizontal alignment of courses and check the bricks are aligned in a right way.
- Clean or paint existing brick work structures. Apply plaster to walls and ceiling, to complete repair work.
- Lay bricks to build chimneys, arches and other structures.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, and all weather conditions.
Employer: Shine Construction Ltd.
How to apply:
By Mail: 14463 – 91B Ave, Surrey, BC, V3R 7K9