This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Searching for an entrepreneurial, non-bureaucratic Business Analyst to ensure new client EDI implementations are meeting customer expectations. This is a key new position with appreciable career potential.
Top 3 Goals
• Create visibility into customer project progress for customers and internal stakeholders, maintaining open lines of communications within the organization
• Ensure end-of-job is achieved, particularly with challenging implementation projects
• Reduce failed projects by 50%
Top 5 Responsibilities
• Monitor project statuses
• Provide weekly project status updates to stakeholders identifying those at risk of missing committed time-lines so as to escalate
• Confirm each new order mandatory requirements expectations are captured and communicated with the internal stakeholders
• Key customer resource during project process
• Become knowledgeable about project process and product capabilities and functionality
• 3+ years experience in a similar role
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to document processes, change plans to changing priorities, take ownership, and make decisions
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and planning capabilities
Top Required Experiences
• Project Management or project coordination experience in the software industry
• Experience with ERP software, software integration/middleware or cloud based solutions or products (nice to have)
• Technical background and understanding of B2B business workflows
• Experience with Ecommerce Merchants (nice to have)
What drives you
• Do you thrive in challenging environments, have excellent listening skills coupled with technical and interpersonal skills to interpret customer expectations and align them the products capabilities If so, then this opportunity may be perfect for you!
Our Canadian client is an expanding world-leading software provider of accounting software integration. They provide interfaces for Retailors and eCommerce Merchants. They are uniquely positioned eCommerce, EDI & CRM integrator. They are a cost effective solution between “out of the box” and enterprise scale solutions. They provide interfaces to Retailors and eCommerce Merchants alike.
Once implemented for the client, our client’s solution becomes a mission critical component of their business. Customer success is key and provides a significant source of referrals.
Let’s Get to Work!
To learn more about our client, their culture and this opportunity, we invite you to share your resume with us via this job board or send to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca, Subject BA
Have a canned cover letter Delete it. Tell us why you're perfect for this opportunity and you're virtually guaranteed an interview.
About SearchVelocity - Complex Placements
Our specialty is complex assignments - roles requiring multiple technologies, skills andor business vertical knowledge, like this one. We have walked in your shoes and therefore have a singularly unique perspective other agencies can’t match. We can help you find the right people.
Our client has exclusively engaged SearchVelocity to conduct this search on their behalf. We help tech companies like our client identify and hire the right person, like you, efficiently. We bring 25+ years of broad experience working in software companies and IT professional consulting firms as hiring management of Technical staff.
Keywords job, jobs, ecommerce, e-commerce shopping cart, webstore, CRM, B2B, Kentico, Epicor ERP, Intuit Quickbooks, Microsoft, Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL, Dynamics AZ, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics CRM, NetSuite OneWorld, NetSuite ERP, , Sage, Simply Accounting, Peachtree, MAS90, Sage 300, Sage 500, Sage BusinessWorks, SAP Business One, Sage 50 Canadian Edition, Sage 50 US edition, Sage 100, Sage MAS 200, Sage Accpac, Sage BusinessVision, Sage X3, SAP R3ECC, Exact Macola, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Volusion, Amazon, ebay, WooCommerce, Miva, 3dcart, Mozu, OpenCart, Channel Advisor, Neternal, aspdotnetstorefront, salesforce, EDI, French, Spanish, bilingual, BA, Business Analyst, Implementation Analyst, iiba, Certified Business Analysis Professional, CBAP