Hiring an Experienced Business Management Consultant
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1999, INKAS® Safe Manufacturing is a Canadian owned and operated company located in the North end of Toronto, Canada. INKAS® builds and distributes safes and other security products for retailers, government agencies, financial institutions, jewellery stores, pharmaceutical chains and anyone else who needs to protect their valuables. INKAS® offers a large variety of safes and safe-related products and distributes them through a wide network of locksmiths, safe technicians, hotel chains as well as various dealers and distributors located across North America.
ABOUT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT INKAS®
INKAS® Safe Manufacturing is looking to fill a vacant position of a Business Management Consultant. The ideal candidate will provide advice on managerial processes and internal operations which will further assist in improving INKAS services and brand strategy.
- Conduct internal business operational and financial methods to map out inconsistencies and areas of improvement;
- Organize and analyze data gathered from evaluations and propose alternative delivery and program processes while minimizing probable downside of project provisions;
- Draft corporate internal business development processes and methods;
- Assist in analyzing project management and business development proposals especially during drafting cost-estimates, planning proposals, and charting and managing timelines;
- Overlook corporate financial and operational portfolios to determine issues relating to company’s financial responsibilities;
- Perform quality management by preparing monthly and quarterly business and financial reports;
Requirements of Position:
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related field such as Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, etc.;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Management, specializing in internal operations and financial analysis
- Must communicate thoroughly in English to ensure smooth communication
Salary: $70,000 per annum based on a 40-hour work week (equivalent to $33.65 per hour).
Conditions: permanent, full-time position with full company benefits.
Head Office: 64 Signet Drive, Toronto, Ontario M9L 2Y4
How to apply: send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please do not contact company directly. You will be contacted for a phone or in-person interview if you suit the conditions of the job offer.
INKAS® knows how to protect what is important to you. Honesty, Integrity and Accountability are the foundation of our efforts and Customer Service is our “State of Mind”