MDS Aero Support Corporation, a world leader in the design and construction of gas turbine engine test equipment and facilities, has a requirement for a C/C++ Qt Developer.General Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be participating in the development of a graphical user interface for our next generation of data acquisition system products
- Participate in the generation of engineering specifications for new products
- Ensure that software meets all the specification requirements
- The delivery of fully documented and fully tested products
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Graphical Design and Qt Development
- Proficiency in Linux development environment
- Proficiency in C/C++ development
- Experience with Model/View design pattern and programming is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
At MDS our values drive our actions and behaviors to foster the most positive and productive environment for our Employees, Customers, and Partners. Candidates must demonstrate a proven ability to demonstrate the following MDS values: Communication, Passion, Accountability, Teamwork, Care and Respect.
Candidates who consider themselves a team player are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
MDS is an equal opportunity employer. MDS does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, mental or physical disability, religion, sex or national origin or ethnic origin.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who meet or exceed our requirements, are legally eligible to work in Canada and do not require sponsorship will be contacted.
Please visit our web site www.mdsaero.com to view all open positions.
Telephone calls not accepted from candidates or agencies.