Café Crema, a coffee bar and bakery, is seeking a Cafe Supervisor at West Vancouver location.
Full-time, permanent; $13 per hour; 40 hours per week.
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 5.30am and 7pm as required.
- Opening/closing the cafe when needed;
- Attend meetings for new beverage menu and promotional items;
- Supervise Cafe Servers;
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
- Provide on-the-job training for new Cafe Servers;
- Ensure that beverages served are meeting high quality control standards.
- Ensure that beverages and service meet sanitation and health standards.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 years of experience in food and beverage preparation or service;
- Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
- English language ability is required.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
1495 Bellevue Avenue,
West Vancouver, BC
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).