Mindfield is seeking a Candidate Contact Representative (CCR) who's hardworking, driven, and positive to screen candidates for front-line and managerial positions for our clients. The CCR will also present these qualified candidates to the hiring manager for consideration for selection.
What makes you a great candidate?
- A minimum of one year experience in a target-driven retail setting, or contact/call-centre or similar working environment
- Diploma or undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Great Communication skills – you love to talk and connecting with candidates over the phone excites you
- Technical Skills – You know your way around a computer and you quickly adapt to learning new technology
- Customer Focus – You thrive on providing great customer service and meeting the expectations of both internal and external customers
- Drive – You’ll stop at nothing to exceed targets and you constantly push to achieve results
Why you should work for Mindfield!
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- We exhibit a culture of excellence
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional, passionate, and quickly growing team in an open concept office environment
- Work in the coolest space in Burnaby, check out #mindfieldlife and @mindfieldgroup on Instagram
Interested in joining our team? Learn more and Apply Online Today!
Mindfield is a technology-enabled talent solutions provider that partners with companies to improve the quality of their hourly workforce. Mindfield uses a data-driven hiring strategy that combines people, technology, and process. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure, and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates. The “Mindfield” is the space in which like-minds are brought together, to connect. Where job seekers with the right qualifications, expectations, and attitudes, find the right jobs, with the right employers.