EVAS Air operates a fleet of Beech 1900D aircrafts throughout Atlantic Canada to carry out its operations as an Air Canada Express scheduled service as well as cargo, charter, and medevac operations. EVAS Air is very excited to be seeking interested pilots for Captain positions flying our Beech 1900D aircraft. These new full time positions are available at the Gander Base.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must hold Valid Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) With Current group 1 Instrument rating;
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Minimum 2500 Hours total flight time (lower hours may be considered based on experience)
- Minimum 1500 Hours Multi Engine Time
- Minimum 500 Hours on 1900D or similar type, and multi crew over a full calendar year (winter included)
- Able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid passport
- No Accidents / Incidents / Violations in last 3 years
- Team oriented with exceptional customer service skills
- Self-reliance, the ability to work under pressure and a solid work ethic, with a strong professional commitment to safety;
- Willing to relocate
- Good Standing attendance record
Closing Date: February 28,2018
EVAS Air offers a competitive salary, Employee Air Canada Travel Passes, Company contributed RRSP plan, and Group Health Insurance Benefit Package. EVAS is also partnered with Air Canada in their Pilot Mobility Program which enables current employees of EVAS/Air Canada Express carriers to have preferential hiring status over all external candidates.
If you are interested in a Captain position, submit your resume with three References and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, please quote” 1900D Captain Position” in subject. Thank you to everyone expressing an interest in joining our EVAS Air team. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.