Caregiver for Elderly – Private Home – Dhillon Family
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Delta, British Columbia
- Prepare and serve healthy meals for the elderly.
- Assist them in day to day activities.
- Accompany them to doctor' appointments, libraries and other social gatherings.
- Read Newspaper to them and arrange other cognitive activities to keep them engaged.
- Take short walks with them at nearby parks.
- Ensure timely intake of medication and plan exercise routines for them.
- Completion of Secondary School.
- First aid and CPR certification required
- Related experience will be an asset.
- Soft spoken and should have an emotional touch to the behaviour.
- References will be required.
Please send your cover letter and resume with References to email@example.com with subject line Caregiver Application