Employer’s name: Darlene Gonzalez
Employer’s Address: Gerrard St and Bay St, Downtown Toronto, ON
Location of work: Work will be shared between the main location which is the child’s parents’ house (address above) and the worker will occasionally care for the child at the child’s grandparents’ house at Warden Ave and Mcnicoll Ave. Agincourt, Ontario
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare child for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for child
- Bathe, dress and feed child
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for child
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for child
- Tend to emotional well-being of child
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Children's ages: 1-year old child
Work Setting: Private Home
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
- $14.00 to $16.00 Hourly, 36-40 Hours per week.
-The child caregiver will be responsible for the care of a 1 year-old child. The most common schedule will be from 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM, 3 days per week on a rotational basis due to parents’ busy schedule at work. Flexibility on shifts and schedule is required, work week will consist in 36 to 40 hours.
-The nanny will work in one main location and will go with the child to the other work location as needed. Transportation will be provided for those visits and for the child’s appointments.
-Optional accommodation available at no charge in the child’s grandparents’ home. Please note this is not a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org