An engineering company operating in automotive, aerospace and food industries is looking for CNC Lathe Machine Operator. The company is located in Richmond Hill at Leslie St/16 Ave. This is a full-time position, morning shift Mon-Fri.
- Be familiar with programming (preferably FANUC control)
- Be able to read and interpret Drawings and Tolerances including GD&T
- Be able to make their own Set-Up, including Clamping and Indicating
- Be able to Machine the parts to the DWG and Tolerances, using appropriate Tools, Speed and Feed according to the Material.
- Be able to Measure the part using appropriate measuring tools
If you are interested, please send your resume, or call us at 647-427-49-23/24. Also you can come to register at our office at 5859 Yonge Street, Unit 107, North York.