Permanent Position: Construction Helper(NOC #7611)
Company: CH Framing Ltd.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Main Location: 344 Wood St New Westminster, BC V3M6P9
Work Location: Candidate are required to work at various locations as per company contracts.
Wage Rate: $19.00- $21.00Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment:Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day
Education:No education required
Experience:No experience required. Training will be provided
Languages:Basic English is required
Type of Industry Experience:Construction
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
- Assist miners in excavating and in setting up and operating various drills and other surface mining machinery
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Operating and handling the tools and equipment with safety
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure.
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Employer:CH Framing Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Mail: 344 Wood St New Westminster, BC V3M6P9
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org