Marwah Construction is looking for full Time Permanent Construction Manager to Join their Team As Soon As Possible.
- Organize and control construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Prepare and submit project cost estimates
- Prepare schedules and milestones and check progress of the project
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers as well as subcontractors
- Prepare progress reports and provide schedules to clients
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff.
- Compl etion of secondary education is required.
- A university degree in civil engineering or a college diploma in construction technology will be an asset.
- 2 years of experience in the construction industry, including experience as a construction supervisor or field superintendent, is required.
Salary: $40.00 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.