Our client, a national retailer, is seeking a Consultant with a deep understanding of knowledge management systems. The initial contract period is one month, with the possibility of extension. Interactions with stakeholders in the Okanagan, B.C. headquarters will be required, therefore, assistance to work in the region, for limited times, can be offered.
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Have managed or planned at least three (3) other knowledge management systems
- Have solid knowledge of mark-up language principles and previous experience using wiki tools
- Have a proven track record working with highly technical concepts, terms, and architectures
- Are able to effectively communicate with business, technical and management stakeholders
- Have excellent written and verbal English skills. Strong grammar, vocabulary, and overall ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles….This role might be for you!
As the ideal Consultant, you have managed or planned at least three other knowledge management systems. You have the skills and knowledge to gather information from key business stakeholders and then propose options regarding the ‘how to move forward’, ‘what kinds of tools’ etc. to assist our client as they prepare to transition the support of their enterprise-wide retail system away from their vendor.
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada
- Are experienced using SharePoint, VSTS, Jira and/or Confluence
- Have knowledge of retail environments (considered an asset)
- Have experience in a corporate environment
- Understand software development lifecycle
Our client is a privately owned Canadian company who has been in business over 60 years. Offering a challenging, dynamic work environment with long-term vision, they are 5000 team members strong and fully committed to exceeding customer expectations through exceptional service, the best technical skills and quality of products.
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com. Make sure to also connect with Miriam Sherris on Linkedin, LIKE Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Facebook and follow Miriam Sherris on Twitter .