Madras Club House is looking for 2 Cooks to join us as soon as possible.
• Prepare and cook meals and dishes according to menu
• Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions
• Work with minimal supervision
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Work with specialized cooking equipment
• Clean kitchen, work area and wash dishes and maintain kitchen hygiene
• Completion of secondary school
• Two years of experience in commercial cooking is required OR Completion of program in cooking
Experience in commercial South Indian cooking is an asset.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons, part time applicants with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Salary: $15.00-$18.00/hour 40 hours per week and overtime wages will be paid after 40 hours
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: Unit # 130-13737, 72nd Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 2P2, may also have to travel to party locations within Greater Vancouver Area if required.
Interested & eligible Candidate may please send resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail us your resume at Unit # 130-13737, 72nd Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 2P2