Company: 658769 BC Ltd. o/a Samz Neighbourhood Pub
Business Location: 2342 Elgin Avenue, Port Coquitlam BC V3C 2B5
Work Location: Same as above
Business Information: Since 1998, Samz has provided their customers with exceptional service, great food and an amazing atmosphere and we have three locations to serve you! Once you try Samz in Port Coquitlam, we are confident it will be your new favorite place!
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Wash dishes
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook. If candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience then a post secondary certificate is required
Salary: $14.00 Hourly, 40.00 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide disability benefits, extended medical insurance, dental benefits. We also provide 1 meal and non-alcoholic beverages per shift.
Important Information: Work schedule is from Wednesday to Sunday, 8 hours a day. The hours of work will be set anywhere between 7 AM and 12:30 AM. Flexibility on schedule is required. Overtime may be required. Mondays and Tuesdays are off.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by fax to: 604-461-1187