Cooks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals as instructed by chef
- Supervise kitchen helpers
- May assist with inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May set up and oversee buffets
- May clean kitchen and work area
- May determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements, and monitor and order supplies
- May train kitchen staff.
Cooks may specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes.
4 permanent positions open at $14.00 to $18.00/hour depending on skill and experience – fulltime – (30 to 35 hours/week) and permanent – Green Timbers Pub, 9167 148th Street, Surrey BC V3R 3W7; email your resume to email@example.com; PLEASE DO NOT APPEAR AT THE RESTAURANT WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT WITH HR; 2 years minimum experience required; benefits available after one year of employment