Company: Sportsman Hospitality Investments Ltd. / Sporty Bar & Grill
Business information: Sporty Bar and Grill is a restaurant and pub which offers both fine food and good times. We provide bar, grill and catering services.
Business address: 8700 Hastings St. Port Hardy, BC V0N 2P0
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for clients as instructed by chef
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required.
Salary: $14.50 to $15.50 hourly, 35 - 40 Hours per week.
- Disability, extended medical insurance, dental insurance after 3 months
- 40% meal discount
- Uniform and laundry service
-Schedule: Shifts including weekdays and weekends, days, evenings. Shifts are from 10AM to 6PM, from 11AM to 7PM, from 12PM to 8PM, 2PM to 10PM, 3PM to 10PM.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: P.O.Box 113, Port Hardy, BC, V0N 2P0