Founded in 2010, Canadian Countertops is British Columbia’s premiere Quartz, Granite and Marble fabrication/ installation company. From single family residential and multi-unit developments, to restaurants, entertainment venues and international hotels properties; Canadian Countertops has the skill, ability, reputation and experience to cover all of our client’s unique needs.
Offering the highest in completion standards and job quality, Canadian Countertops prides itself in great work and great people. With an ever-growing client base, we’re on the hunt for our next great installer to learn, grow and develop with our team!
As a countertop installer, your primary responsibility is the installation of quartz, granite and marble countertops for our various projects (residential homes and businesses).
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Transport fabricated countertops to specified job sites
- Able to accurately conduct site measuring and hard templates
- Efficient, professional countertop installation – ensuring tight seams and properly installed fixtures
- Quality control check of tops sizes before, on site and on completion of installation
- Works in a safe manner that complies with all safety guidelines
Additionally, as this role includes interacting with clients, installer must be able to (and not limited to):
- Provide customers with answers to any questions they should have
- Work professionally within the home, ensuring that things are cleaned up well after the installation
- Responsible for ensuring customers site is not damaged
- Provide the customer with a great service experience
- Troubleshoot and resolve installation issues as required
- Contributes to team effort and completes other duties as required or assigned.
- The ideal candidates will have at least 1-2 years of experience in a Countertop/Cabinetry Installation position.
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be a very strong asset.
- Ability to learn and retain information, multi-task and work under pressure in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs +.
- Must possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Clean criminal record is required
This is a permanent full time position. Mon- Fri. Hours are from 8am till jobs are finished for the day.
Experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right person with a positive attitude that meets the above criteria.
Wages are negotiable based on experience and ability. We also provide medical and dental benefits after 3 months.
For more information on our company and products please visit http://www.canadiancountertops.com
To apply, please submit your resume via email to linked account.
Please note that you are applying for the Installer position.
Job Type: Full-time